- Scott Payne
- District Superintendent and CEO
- Scott_Payne@caboces.orgcreate new email
- (716) 376-8254opens phone dialer
- Colleen Jimerson
- Executive Assistant
- Colleen_Jimerson@caboces.orgcreate new email
- (716) 376-8255opens phone dialer
School Superintendent Searches
The District Superintendent is available to assist component District Boards of Education in developing selection criteria, screening candidates, and determining finalists for the position of Superintendent of Schools when requested.
There are no school Superintendent searches at this time.
Consultation and Coordination
The District Superintendent is available to consult with school districts on a variety of educational issues and coordinate the resulting activities and programs. Topics may include:
- Academic Performance/School Report Cards
- Commissioner’s Regulations and Procedures
- Board/Administration Relationships
- Programs for the Handicapped
- Superintendent and Board Performance Appraisals
- Superintendents’ In-Service and Professional Growth
- Management and Planning
- School Boundaries
- Occupational Education
- Superintendent Contracts
- Reorganization and Merger
- Legislation and Policy Actions
In providing consultant services, the District Superintendent is able to call upon the resources of the State Education Department and the BOCES professional staff.
The District Superintendent is available to:
- Facilitate communication between districts and the State Education Department, as well as other public and private agencies.
- Interpret and clarify Education Law, Commissioner’s Regulations, and other policies that have an impact on education in the region.
Note: There are no charges for the services of the District Superintendent. However, mailing and advertisement costs for superintendent searches must be paid by the district requesting the search service.