Instructional Support Services provides a wide range of itinerant teaching services in the non-core academic areas. Districts who request itinerant services share a teacher up to a 60% FTE (3 full days per week per teacher). The costs are distributed to schools based on the amount of service time requested from each of the shared districts. BOCES is responsible for the hiring, supervision, and evaluation of all itinerant staff. Please contact Mary Morris for more information: (716) 376-8284 or email@example.com.
Current Itinerant Teacher Assignments for 2018-19
- COSER 301: Bi-Lingual/ ESL
- COSER 302: Family and Consumer Science
- COSER 307: Art
- COSER 312: Music
- COSER 314: Driver Education
- COSER 317: Library/Media Specialist
- COSER 328: Technology
Two requesting schools are required in order to utilize these COSER’s.
Additional Itinerant COSER’s allowable by the State Education Department could include: Foreign Language, Advanced English, Advanced Math, Advanced Science, Advanced Social Studies, Occupationally Related, Theater, Gifted and Talented, Math Intervention, Science Intervention, Social Social Studies Intervention, Math Intervention, Remedial Reading, Pre-Kindergarten Itinerant, Secondary Remediation, Occupationally Related Mathematics, Theater, Dance.
2017-18 Forms for Itinerant Teachers – Employee Use Only
- Mileage Claim Procedures
- Mileage Claim Form
- Sample – Completed Milage Claim Form
- Framework for Teaching Placement
- Conference Attendance Request Form
- Absence Leave Request Form
- Personal Day Request Form
- Unpaid Day Request Form
- Time Sheet Daily-Hourly Form
- Cancer Screening Form
- Cancer Screening Policy
- Work Related Injury Report Form