Custom Software Development
Cattaraugus-Allegany BOCES has its own in-house software team developing high quality web-based resources to improve school management and enhance student learning.
Technical Proficiencies Include
- MS-SQL & MySQL Database Administration
- Microsoft .NET
- PHP & LAMP(Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- opens in a new windowDrupal Content Management System
- opens in a new windowMoodle Course Management System
- opens in a new windowYii Framework
- jQuery / opens in a new windowjQuery Mobile
Our programming team has been instrumental in developing the following web applications:
opens in a new windowSchoolTools.us – An Online Application that can enable teachers to:
- Create and share standards aligned learning experiences and assessments.
- Find the gaps in their curriculum – and access the resources to close those gaps.
- Develop classroom, school and district “curriculum maps” to ensure quality K-12 education.
- Communicate instructional plans with administrators, support staff and substitute teachers.
- Collaborate with other educators in our region and throughout the world.
- Take charge of their own professional growth and professional development planning.
Summer School SIS – a web-based Student Information Management System (SIS)
- Designed specifically for BOCES Summer School programs in New York State.
- Simplifies the collection, analysis, and reporting of student information, classroom data, and student performance data in the BOCES Summer School Programs.
- Enables better data-driven decisions and improved involvement in student performance.
ABATools.com – a web-based service dedicated to collecting, analyzing and communicating applied behavior analysis data.
- Designed specifically for programs for Autistic children.
- Enables educators to design custom programs for students.
- Data collection is streamlined and reports are automatically generated.
- Communicating student progress with parents has never been easier!
- Educators are able to setup parent access that enables parents to login to view daily reports and share a journal with the educator.
opens in a new windowWeb Site Builder – enables Educators to create their own websites in an easy to use “Word-like” editor, with no coding involved!
We leverage the best technologies that the Internet has to offer! Let our team show you what’s possible on today’s world wide web!
Michael Graf, Director of Technology
1825 Windfall Road
Olean NY 14760
- Oliver Berman
- Alex Smith
- Joe Myers